Ferg’s has long supported the causes of educational and charitable organizations. Mark Ferguson, our founder, was a school teacher and coach in Pinellas County schools and understands the needs of teachers, administrators and students. Mark’s wife, Sherry, has been involved in many philanthropic activities in the Tampa Bay area. Our Marketing & Events Manager, Eddie Peters, has a vast background in non-profit work and fundraising.
Among the assistance we can offer non-profit organizations and fundraisers are:
- Fundraising and event planning consultation (our 50-50 drawing idea alone could be worth thousands of dollars)
- Complimentary event space, including stages, tables, chairs, etc.
- Publicity through our website and social media outlets
- Donation of items for raffles, silent auctions, etc.
- Signage, supplies
- Helping book bands, DJs and other entertainment
- Sports ticket acquisition to create a turn-key pre and post-game event
- Check-in tables, wristbands, drink and raffle tickets
- Day of event coordination to ensure it all works as planned – so you can have fun and impress your guests
Contact us to book your event today!
For Corporate event and buyout inquiries, please contact our sales team at 407-955-5683 or Sales@FergsDepot.com.
For Social event inquiries (birthdays, parties, weddings, etc.), please contact our social coordinator at 407-252-8401 or Events@FergsDepot.com.